Home

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Still Celebrating

I am still wearing Auburn attire. I have worn different Auburn outfits since Friday before the game. Just washing and re-wearing! lol I love my Auburn Tigers! Makes me feel so close to Mother and Daddy! I miss them so!

Moma has been childlike in more ways than one. Hard to explain, but she has that "look" of a child sometimes and certainly has the impatience of a 2 year old. She was happy to see me, but didn't drag it out like usual. The dog made a bigger fuss. She hugged me and told me how happy she was I was home and that she didn't want me to go off anymore for a LONG time, but then, that was it. lol She usually carries this on for days. Oh well....
She is napping so I am headed to do tons of laundry. Apparently, no one else can run the "machines".

No comments: