Home

Saturday, December 1, 2007

I live for weekends!

Awwwwww....Saturday! I needed this Saturday so bad. Most of my stress is gone. Dr. Westbrook's paper is submitted (1 to go), only have to get a posting and proposal done the weekend. That I know I can do. Wow, then I only have TWO more papers due!!!!!!!! (sigh)

On to Moma's latest...she is feeling much better. Her doctor's appointment found a UTI, so that explains some of the confusion and feeling bad. She is back to her (still going down) but old self. Today, she has talked so smart and hateful to me. We went to her house this morning and she started on the leaves...."I wish I could find somebody to clean up my yard.....yada yada yada....". I said:
"Moma, why do you think we are here? We are here to get your yard cleaned up!!!"
She looked at me and said:
"I aint working in this yard!!"
Like I was going to put my 94 year old grandmother in the yard with a rake. She stumbles walking across a flat surface.
Anyway, my kids came and we "got 'er done" in record time. And my kids had GREAT attitudes and did not complain one bit! Kudos to you guys! I love you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She is asleep now, and I am alone. Kids gone, husband gone.....So much I want to do, but no energy. Need to wrap presents! Need to study my Sunday School lesson! Need to get a bath! Need to eat supper! Need to read Dr. Atkinson's articles! I will....later.................right now, I am watching The Santa Claus.

No comments: