Home

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Food Fight!

The new irritating thing we are dealing with is Moma putting food from her plate onto our plates. Augh!!!!! Now, I am funny about...a few....okay a lot of things! But! do NOT touch the food on my plate. I need you to be sterile before you even touch me while I eat. We just don't eat off each other's plates, nor do we drink after each other. We had hamburger steaks the other night, and I only gave her 1/2 of one because she hollars, "Whoa! That's too much", no matter how much you give her. She ate 2 bites and began offering the rest to everyone at the table. Now, mind you, I've learned to put the dogs on the deck while we eat or she'll feed everything but the napkin to them. So, she begged Kerry to take it, then Christo, then Bek.....and then......and then.....AND THEN she picked it up with her hands and flung (yes FLUNG) it on my plate. Now, if you know me, you know that my food cannot touch! EVER! She flung it into my mashed potatoes, and over to my ketchup. AUGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She has flung french fries, potato chips (after I refused to let her put them back into the bag....they had been on the plate with a hot dog with NO bun), she will rake anything she doesn't want on whoever's plate is close by. I have jumped her over this, and her reply is, "You're just picky". Hmmm....I think that is what Kerry said on our first date.
Remember the dish towel of my great grandmother's that Moma found? Yes, you guessed it. I pulled it out of her purse last night. Little thief. lol Gotta laugh.....
Tonight while I was taking a bath, she watched her church service on local TV. When I got out, she said, "Did you hear my pastor?" I told her that I had heard some of it while I was in the bathroom. She replied, "I love my pastor. He is so good to me." NOTE: He hasn't been to see her, call her, or sent her a card. He has called me ONCE. God love her.
Well, I must sign off. She has just brought me her garbage can to go empty. It must be done NOW.

No comments: