Home

Saturday, September 17, 2011

I WANT MY WALKING STICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG! Today has been a day with the princess. She didn't get up until around 12 for her "brakfus". I fixed her oatmeal and coffee, but I was watching football and not paying her any attention. She complained about the coffee being too hot. She whined about the ceiling fan. I finally walked out of the room and left her sitting. When the Queen (Rebekah) got up, she volunteered to go to the store for me. Of course, she wanted to buy something; a cake mix and icing, for a friend's birthday. (There is always a motive). The little princess went back for her 1st nap of the day. While she was asleep, Rebekah baked her cake. But in the middle of her cutting out the shapes for the Aardvark Cake, guess who woke up? Little Mildred wanted some of the cake that Rebekah had baked. I cut her a piece of my mother-in-law's cake I baked Thursday night. She ate, but continued to harass Bek about giving her a little piece of the one she was fixing. "Your friend will not mind if I have just a little piece!" she kept saying. By then, Auburn had lost and I was in a fit, so I went to the basement for a therapy session of laundry and ironing. On the monitor downstairs, I heard them fussing back and forth. Then I heard...."AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!"
Rebekah was physically carrying Mildred to her room, and she was screaming like a 4 year old. I kept right on ironing. Christopher said, "What is that?" I said, "Let them fight, I am sick of her!" Rebekah put her in her room and held the door closed. Moma was  banging her cane on the back of the door screaming at her. Rebekah let go, and the door opened. Then I heard, "You hit me with that cane old woman, and your ass will be 6 feet under the ground! Go ahead! Hit me!" I never moved, just kept ironing. Then I heard Mildred began to beg. "Please give me my cane" "NOPE!" Rebekah said. This went on for a LONG time. When I came upstairs, she started begging me. She begged Christopher. I gave her the walker and tried to reason with her that she needed to use that anyway. It has been a long day of pleading or demanding for that stupid cane. I am trying to wait her out. She has fallen recently, and really needs to use the walker instead. She is finally in bed for the night.......I dread the morning.

No comments: