Home

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Hypertension

If you were to check my blood pressure right now, I would be on my way to the ER (where my co-pay there has been raised to $150.00!!! Thanks to our legislators like Sen. Phil Williams who think teachers have had it too good for too long.....Hope you enjoyed this term!) I am experiencing this RAGE like when I took birth control pills many moons ago. I seriously want to kill everyone in my path......and guess who that includes? Little Precious woke me up BANGING, not knocking, BANGING on my bedroom door. "I want some breakfast!!!!!!!!!!!!" No details, I fed her. No talking, that is how I like it when I wake up, so I went to the laundry room while she ate. When I came back up, she was back in bed. NICE! I was thinking that this might be a good day. I started cleaning house and doing laundry like a maniac trying to divert this rage to a positive path. She got up and I fed her lunch. I vacuumed while she ate, hoping for the same scenario. But I couldn't  be that lucky twice in a row. She began to follow me, making her precious suggestions and "helping" me. She used her bionic arm to rearrange things. I was trying to get some of Rebekah's things from her college apartment put up since she won't be moving back into another apartment. I moved her chest into Mildred's room, (a) for lack of anywhere else to put it and (b) to give her more room to put some of her things (and she does love to ramble through a drawer). She went off like I had moved the deep freeze in there. Finally, I screamed in her face "I don't have anywhere else to put it, and you will just have to live with it, like I live with YOU!" From behind the bathroom door, Rebekah said, "Mother, calm down!" Grrrrrrr......(can't address her today). Then she followed me back into the living room where she made suggestions that basically would have had everything in the room shoved up against the inside wall so "there would be more room. (For what? dancing?) I told her no. As I began boxing books, she was using her bionic arm to prowl through a trash bag. Without batting an eye, I stomped over to her and literally jerked her up by her arm, and hauled her out of the living room, gritting my teeth, saying "Getthehelloutofhere!". It has been a day with Miss Mildred today, and I realize that part of it was me and my strange mood, but I feel my blood pressure rising just typing this, so I am going to let it rest. If you pray, mention me.

No comments: