Home

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Typical Saturday

She is sitting at the table, as usual, meddling with everything. Rearranging my things, reading my notes, and opening anything that is NOT opened already! She will NOT stay in the bed. She complains of feeling bad, and thinking she is about to die. She gets up to go to bed, BUT SHE WILL NOT STAY!!! I try to wash clothes in the basement....she gets up. I try to vacuum and catch a glimpse of her in my bedroom. I finally sat down at the kitchen table to do a little "business". She sits down and starts picking up everything and asking questions. "What's this?" "Who you writing checks to?" "Do you handle my money?" I sit on my bed, dump out my purse to change to the new one I bought last night (I know I did not need another purse...) Here she comes! "Good Lord! Did all that crap come out of your purse?" "How do you carry yore purse with all that junk in it?" "Give me one of them little round things" (could be rat poison but it's a life saver). Every time she would go to bed, she would get up and growl, "Ya got anything to eat?" She had 4 bananas today!! Count them! 1-2-3-4!!!!!!!!!! Sigh.....
Why is it that on Saturday, the day I need to do laundry, clean house, straighten up, and buy groceries, she is so busy? She wears me out.

No comments: