Home

Monday, March 14, 2011

So much material, so little time

It's been awhile. And I am loaded with new material, but time has been sparse lately. The funniest thing, according to Kendra, is that Moma has discovered Talking Tom. Now if you are familiar with that application, it is a cat who will say whatever you want him to say. He can be a naughty boy too. Passing gas and scratching and hissing at you, but instead of typing what you want him to say (like on the computer), you just say it and he will repeat you (on my new iphone). So I let Mildred play. Oh Lord, she was like a kid at Christmas. She talked to him, not realizing he was repeating her.
"Hey Pretty Boy! What's your name?" And of course, Tom would say, "What's your name?" So she replied, "Well my name is Mildred" And on and on. I finally had to tell her that he was mocking her. So she said to him, "Well you are a pretty boy even if you are mocking me" ROFL! She had so much fun, she ran my battery down. I posted one on FaceBook. I'll try to post it here, if I can. If not, I'll have her do another one. What fun!
And, FYI, she has really been good lately.....what's up with that?

No comments: