Home

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Saturday Blues

Why is it that everything she does today grates against my nerves? Yes, I know it is totally my fault. I am allowing it. My day got started off with a phone call from my sister about all the running around she is doing today with her granddaughter for the pageant tonight. Not that I miss that sort of drama, but the freedom to do it! Now I am just counting the things she does that drives me crazy like most people count blessings.
1. She drives me insane playing "dog toy hockey" with that blasted cane.
2. One of the stupidest things she does is ask for a "saucer" for her coffee that is too hot. She slops it into the bowl that I give her and slurps it up right away. I understand the philosophy of that, but that bowl did not immediately cool off that coffee. I hate that a lot.
3. Repeating the same 9 questions all day makes me weary. "Where is Kerry?" "What day is this?" and on and on.
4. Grunting. Enough said.
5.Feeding the dogs and arguing about it makes me want to slap her backwards out of that chair.
6. Her bellowing my name "Julie.....JULIE.......JUUUUUULLLLLIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" irritates me.
7. I get really sick of being told what to do 24/7. "Let that dog out" "He-uh, throw this away". I am not her hand maiden. Someone needs to tell her that.
8. Rambling through everything and anything from garbage to mail. STOP THE MADNESS!
9. "Huh?" "What?" "I didn't understand you" READ MY LIPS OLD WOMAN!
These are just a few of the thousands of things she does that pushes my buttons (and yeah, I allow it). Today's weather is nasty, dreary, and dark.....as is my mood. Maybe tomorrow will be better.

1 comment:

cosby2 said...

Hoping for a better tomorrow!