Home

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Sorry

No, I haven't had writer's block.....just tons of stress and about 13 stitches in my noggin.  Had the competition with my kids at JSU last Friday, and took it very personally that we only had 1 Honorable Mention. (banging my head) Then, Tuesday, I had a skin cancer removed from my head and left with 13 stitches and a head ache. At present, I feel as if someone is continually pulling my hair, and I want to scream "Stop it" but it hurts to scream! lol
Moma has been more feeble lately. She is by no means sweet and passive though. She is still busy and bossy, but just in a more feeble way. For instance, this afternoon, I took a siesta (which I never do) while she was lying down. Christopher said she came charging into the kitchen in a panic. She didn't know what she was going to do. There was no one here to take care of her. What was going to happen to her. He said she was really pitiful. Then at supper, he fixed her plate. We were all eating, when she looked up and asked, "Can I eat?" So sad......I can handle crazy, but lost and confused is not something I am ready to deal with on a daily basis.

No comments: