Home

Monday, May 28, 2012

It's different now....

This post is more for documentation than anything. I can't explain the difference. She is quite different.

Friday night, Kerry went out with friends leaving Rebekah and me alone with Moma. We got Firehouse Subs and she pulled her usual fit over wanting mine instead of hers. I gave it to her, but she only ate a few bites. Then she vomited for 30 minutes. She really had nothing to throw up, but she gagged and gagged. She went to bed about 7ish. She got up late Saturday, and basically stayed in the bed most of the day. Rebekah kept her while I entertained my high school friend from Virginia. She whined all day for food. Rebekah fed her but it was like it wasn't enough. Then Sunday, she didn't get up until after 3:00. I checked on her but let her sleep. She got up and ate, then did the vomiting thing again. She was MEAN at supper, even to my in-laws. She called my mother-in-law a damn liar. She thought it was Christmas Day. When we corrected her, she said, "I should've known it wasn't Christmas because I don't have any presents", THEN she said, but I've had one thing......We all looked at her questioning.....She said, "I've had a damn good time!" We fell out laughing. Within a few minutes, she was back in bed (and the vomiting started again). When I went in to clean her up, it was as if she couldn't move her mouth. I'm thinking small stroke. Lord, have mercy.

No comments: