Home

Monday, March 26, 2012

Spring Break

Yes, it is the first day of spring break, and here I sit at home with this old woman.  I tried to have a really good attitude about it. I thought we might get out some, go to the mall, get lunch or better yet....ice cream. But if today is any indication of what this week has in store for me....all I can say is HELL to the NO, not taking her anywhere! She is bossy and mean today. She is totally in charge and likes it that way. At 8:30, she swung my bedroom door open and bellowed "I want something to eat!" I hate her today. She tried to argue with the nurse's aid who came to bathe her, but I did intervene there. She complained about her lunch, asked for ice cream afterward and complained about that too. I am actually looking forward to the doctor's appointment today that I have been dreading for weeks.

1 comment:

Fitra2009 said...

nice blog, i like it to stop and read your article