Home

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Her Prayer...

(Moma, lying almost upside down in my brown chair, praying to Jesus because she is mad at me for not abandoning my school work to fix her lunch. She ate breakfast 2 hours ago.)

Moma: Jesus.....Jesus.....Send me somebody to love me. Send me a momma. I got a momma, she was sooooooooo good to me. She taught me to love you. She was sooooooo good, Lord. Momma! Momma! Tell Jesus to send me somebody to love me. I want something to eat. Send me somebody good to fix me some dinner and love me. Lord.....If I stood out on the street, could I find me somebody to love me and take me out to eat? Could I? Jesus....Jesus? I am hungry and I want something to eat. Jesus, what can I do? What can I do?  (eyes open, and she sits up) I know what I'll do....I'll go sit at the table 'til they fix my dinner!

I finally got up to go fix her lunch. She has complained about being cold all morning, so I figured soup was in store. I fixed it and set it before her. I returned to my school work. She ate 2 bites, and said, "HEY! I don't want this.....I don't like it", and got up and went to her room.

I hate her.

No comments: