Home

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

99 years of Moma

Happy Birthday to the best friend I have ever had. You were there when I needed you. You were there when I wanted you. You were there for birthdays, Christmas, Easter, and all the important times in my life. You taught me how to shoot a basketball and marbles. You jumped rope with me. We played Old Maids, even though Papa hated you "playing cards" with me. You instilled a love for animals, chocolate, having fun and laughing until my sides hurt. We played Doodlebug on your front porch too many times to count. You taught me to pray, read my Bible and hide the Word in my heart. You took me to the Falls, piano lessons, visiting the sick with you, and to your church Christmas play. We made fudge together every Christmas, and then you made it with my kids.(I am so happy you were "still" Moma for my kids) Remember how we used to bounce a tennis ball against your house until Papa would turn red and make us stop? Thank you for ALWAYS being there for me! Happy Birthday Moma!






No comments: